The quality of the terminal directly depends on its design, material selection and craftsmanship. When purchasing wiring terminals, you must pay attention to distinguish them carefully, because the failure of each wiring terminal will lead to the failure of the entire system, especially the large-current and large-function system engineering. The painful lessons that have occurred in China are very profound. of. Therefore, the editor will teach you some ways to distinguish the quality of the terminal.
One, look at the appearance From the appearance of the terminal to distinguish the quality of the terminal:
1. Look at the outer plating of the terminal: Under normal circumstances, the appearance of the tinned layer of inferior products will be very bright. This is because more brighteners are added, which affects the wear resistance of the tinned layer. If you put it under a microscope about 10 times, you will find that the coating of some inferior products is uneven, rough, and there are impurities or water pollution. 2. Look at the stamping appearance of the terminal: In order to reduce the repair cost of stamping dies, inferior products, plus the replacement frequency of spare parts. Therefore, when the appearance of the terminal is observed under a microscope, there are often burrs, excessive punching and chamfering, and excessively uneven corners. However, due to the poor ductility of copper materials used in inferior products, small cracks will occur in the bending part when observed under a microscope greater than 10 times.
2. Look at the logo The terminals of AMP will be marked with the “AMP” or “TYCO” logo on the shell, and the AMP logo has certain specifications. Except for the terminals produced in the United States, all products have a country of manufacture symbol such as “-” before the LOGO, and the meaning of this symbol must correspond to the place of production of the label.
3. look at the packaging The packaging mainly depends on the inner packaging and outer packaging of the terminal: mainly depends on the inner packaging label of the terminal and the shipping circulation mark of the outer packaging of the terminal.
4.look at performance The methods of testing performance mainly include: durability test, smoke test, contact resistance, impact test, solderability test, porosity test, salt spray test, etc.
5.look at the purchase channel ,The easiest way to distinguish the origin of the terminal from the purchase channel.
6. Look at the material. It is a way of higher cost to distinguish good goods from bad goods in terms of materials. For example, insulating materials are very important for the safety of switch sockets, but it is difficult for ordinary consumers to judge. Of course, it is best to do a combustion test on the core components when buying. If there is no condition, it is poor in appearance. The material is very light in the hand, there is no feeling after pressing, and it is easy to scratch. Good materials are generally harder, harder to scratch, and have a tighter structure and heavier weight. Good resin material has the characteristics of flame retardant, arc resistance, heat resistance, and hardness.
7. Look at the price, It can be judged from the price that his price is lower than all prices in the market, so it goes without saying.
When purchasing terminal blocks, buyers must not only read the data manual, but also understand how the product performance data listed in the manual is tested and determined. Only by identifying the quality of terminal blocks in many ways can they choose a more cost-effective way. Terminal.
Post time: Dec-05-2020